For the latest call for testing, click here.
Hi everyone! I’m Davide, designer of the upcoming WooCommerce apps. After extensive research, design and development, we are ready with the first beta of the Android app. You’re running a store, you can’t always be sitting at a computer, and frankly, some things might be done better on a mobile phone. We want to help!
What is it?
While this is the first step on a longer journey to build many of WooCommerce’s features in this companion app, this app is already providing some useful features that can make your work easier and faster – especially on the go.
- You can check basic orders and revenue statistics.
- You can view orders list in chronological order, with status and total value.
- You can review individual orders with all the standard details, and contact users.
- You can perform basic order fulfilment.
There are some features in this beta that we plan to add before the release, namely:
- You’ll get notifications about orders and reviews, and the ability to moderate them.
- You’ll see more granular statistics.
- You’ll see a list of the top selling products on your store.
These are coming soon, with much more on the way so stay tuned!
How to join the test?
Just follow the instructions on how to join the Android beta.
What to test?
Try doing these tasks:
- Check the reported orders and revenue and see if they match what you see in WooCommerce Reports on web.
- Check the list of orders and verify if it matches what you see in WooCommerce Orders on web.
- Try to fulfill an order on the mobile device, and confirm that everything works as expected, and that the data is changed on WooCommerce Order on web too.
Where to report your feedback?
Sharing your feedback or issues is simple: just comment on this post. Add separate comments for every issue so we can reply specifically, or write one comment with all your thoughts — up to you. And if you’re new to testing, take a look at these tips on writing great feedback.
We are aiming to gather all your feedback in the next two weeks, and close this initial testing on June 19th.