Thank you to everyone who helped test the WooCommerce app during the beta period! Now that the app is available to the public we want to make sure new releases continue to run smoothly and meet your needs. WooCommerce for Android version 1.3 is now available on the beta channel.
- The name of your store is now shown as the title of “My Store” tab.
- Let us know if there are any problems with your store name not appearing, or showing up incorrectly.
- Added support for manually changing the status of an order!
- Click the pencil icon next to the order status in the order detail view to open a list of available order status options for selection.
- Custom order statuses are also supported.
- Also numerous fixes for crashes and bugs!
How to join the test?
If you are already part of the beta program, check the Play Store for updates.
If you are joining the beta community now, you can follow the instructions on how to join the Android beta.
Where to report your feedback?
Sharing your feedback or issues is simple: just comment on this post. Add separate comments for every issue so we can reply specifically, or write one comment with all your thoughts — up to you. And if you’re new to testing, take a look at these tips on writing great feedback.
We are aiming to gather all your feedback in the next two weeks, and close this round of testing on March 11.