Thank you to everyone who helped test the WooCommerce app during the beta period! Now that the app is available to the public we want to make sure new releases continue to run smoothly and meet your needs. WooCommerce for Android version 1.4 is now available on the beta channel.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undo-ing a review moderation
- Fixed a UI issue that could show an apparent duplicate review when trashing the last review notification
- Fixed various issues caused when rapidly trashing or spamming reviews
- Fixed rare crash after moderating a product review
- Fixed bug that could cause an empty review detail to appear if the review couldn’t be loaded
- Fixed bug that could cause review detail not to appear after tapping a review notification
- Fixed bug that could cause an “Update to WooCommerce 3.5” message to appear in your dashboard
- Fixed a very rare crash during logging
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Top Performers from appearing
- Fixed an issue where stats would stop updating
- Product images are now shown in review detail and order detail
- In the notification list, only the first two lines of a review are now shown
How to join the test?
If you are already part of the beta program, check the Play Store for updates.
If you are joining the beta community now, you can follow the instructions on how to join the Android beta.
Where to report your feedback?
Sharing your feedback or issues is simple: just comment on this post. Add separate comments for every issue so we can reply specifically, or write one comment with all your thoughts — up to you. And if you’re new to testing, take a look at these tips on writing great feedback.
We are aiming to gather all your feedback in the next two weeks, and close this round of testing on March 22.