WooCommerce for iOS version 1.9 is available now on the beta channel. Thanks for beta testing! Your feedback helps us make sure new WooCommerce releases run smoothly and meet your needs.
- You can now manually add shipment tracking to an Order. This feature is for users who have the Shipment Tracking plugin installed. (#)
- Fixed “Unable to load content” error message when viewing Top Performers for your store. (#)
- Fixed an issue with the Store Picker where some users are unable to continue after logging in. (#)
- Fixed a crash that could happen when the network connection is slow. (#)
- Find all the changes/fixes in the related PRs targeting 1.9.
Please don’t limit your feedback to these changes! Let us know if you’re running into trouble with any part of the app, or if there are things you think it could do better.
How to join the test?
If you are already part of the beta program, check the TestFlight app on your device for updates.
If you are joining the beta community now, you can follow the instructions on how to join the iOS beta.
Where to report your feedback?
Sharing your feedback or issues is simple: just comment on this post. Add separate comments for every issue so we can reply specifically, or write one comment with all your thoughts — up to you. And if you’re new to testing, take a look at these tips on writing great feedback.
We are aiming to gather all your feedback in the next couple weeks, and close this round of testing on June 3.