WooCommerce for Android version 2.5 is now available on the beta channel. Thank you for beta testing! Your feedback helps us make sure WooCommerce app releases run smoothly and meet your needs.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur after fulfilling an order and then minimizing the app.
- Product names can now wrap onto two lines in the order detail screen.
- Fixed a bug where the selected site in the site picker would change back to the previous selection.
- Fixed a few issues with the new Reviews tab including an incorrect badge and some problems with order notifications.
- Find all the changes/fixes in the related PRs targeting 2.5.
Please don’t limit your feedback to these changes! Let us know if you’re running into trouble with any part of the app, or if there are things you think it could do better.
How to join the test?
If you are already part of the beta program, check the Play Store for updates.
If you are joining the beta community now, you can follow the instructions on how to join the Android beta.
Where to report your feedback?
Sharing your feedback or issues is simple: just comment on this post. Add separate comments for every issue so we can reply specifically, or write one comment with all your thoughts — up to you. And if you’re new to testing, take a look at these tips on writing great feedback.
We are aiming to gather all your feedback in the next two weeks, and close this round of testing on August 26.